Master’s Accelerator Dining
DINING FOR MASTER’S ACCELERATOR STUDENTS
Graduate students at Adelphi can live on-campus or off-campus. Students who choose to live on campus are required to have a meal plan. Students who live off-campus are not required to purchase a meal plan, but have the option to purchase a Commuter Meal Plan for Non-Resident students.
ABOUT ON-CAMPUS MEAL PLANS*
Graduate Students living on-campus are required to have a dining plan. This way you can easily eat while you’re on campus for classes, group meetings, and other events.
- 5 meals per week for dining at all-you-care-to-eat Post Hall dining**
- $300 in Panther dollars for retail dining
All prices are in U.S dollars. You can upgrade your meal plan to add more meals or Panther Dollars, if you’d like.
|Direct MAP + Advanced MAP
|Master’s Accelerator Program (MAP)*
|Entering Spring 2018||$1,050 USD||$2,100 USD||$1,050 USD|
|Entering Summer 2018||$1,050 USD||$2,100 USD||$1,050 USD|
|Entering Fall 2018||$1,050 USD||$2,100 USD||$1,050 USD|
There is no summer semester start for Master’s Accelerator Students
* Pre-sessional students will need to pay for additional semesters of housing and dining once they enter MAP. Housing and dining prices will also vary depending on the number of semesters of Pre-Sessional English required before entering MAP.
ABOUT OFF-CAMPUS MEAL PLANS*
Adelphi also offers two convenient Commuter Meal Plans for Non-Resident students. Please note that a meal plan is not required for students who live off campus.
With a Commuter Meal Plan, Master’s Accelerator students have the option to add money to their Adelphi ID cards in order to take advantage of tax savings and enjoy the added convenience of a meal plan.
Commuter Meal Plan Features:
- Money can be added to the card at any time at a minimum amount of $50.
- Choose from the salad bar, entrees, pizza, desserts, international specialties, and vegetarian options at the all-you-care-to-eat Post Hall Dining, for just one low price.
- In addition to all-you-care-to-eat meals at Post Hall, there are many retail dining options on campus. Some of the most popular ones include University Café, Underground Café, and Legends juice bar.
- Commuter Meal Plans must be purchased at the Meal Plan Office in the UC Café
COMMUTER MEAL PLAN OPTIONS
All meal plan pricing and packages are on a per semester basis. You can add more money to your card at any time at a minimum of $50. To purchase a Commuter Meal Plan you must visit the Meal Plan Office in the UC Café upon arrival.
The following packages are available to give you the best value for your money:
Add $250 to your card and get 3 free all-you-care-to-eat meals at Post Dining Hall.
Add $500 to your card and get $50 BONUS = $550.
* Dining costs may vary depending on the program and semester in which students start their program. Prices are estimated and subject to change.
** Because dining options are limited during the summer semester, students will receive $1,050 in Panther Dollars to spend on retail dining.
Learn More About Dining
Visit Adelphi’s dining page for more details on dining plans, on-campus food options, the latest menus, and more.