How to Apply
ADELPHI GRADUATE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Complete your application online. Or, if you prefer, email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application form
- Your secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English
- If you have graduated already, include your secondary school diploma and a certified English translation if your original diploma is not in English
Qualified students will receive a conditional offer of admission.
The offer letter will outline conditions you must complete before receiving a formal offer of admission.
Conditions of admission include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English-language ability
- I-20 request form
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation covering the full amount listed on the Certificate of Finance
- Deposit (amount listed in your conditional offer)
- Current I-20 and Transfer-in form, if you are currently studying in the U.S. and will transfer your I-20
Upon admission, you will receive a packet that includes all the required documents to apply for your visa.
If you are a sponsored student, you can now use your offer of admission to obtain your full financial guarantee from your sponsorship entity. Once you submit the financial guarantee, you will receive your I-20.
If you have any questions during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the support team in your area will respond as soon as possible.