Adelphi University Undergraduate Dining
Students in the Undergraduate Accelerator who live on-campus are required to have a meal plan. That way, you’ll have easy access to delicious American and international food. Plus, you don’t have to wash dishes!
- All-you-care-to-eat meals at the Post Hall dining hall.
- Choose from the salad bar, entrees, pizza, desserts, international specialties, and vegetarian options.
- Vegetarian options available for all meals.
In addition to the dining hall, there are many retail dining options on campus. Some of the most popular ones include University Café, Underground Café, and Legends juice bar.
Meal plan options:
On-campus meal plan *
Undergraduate students living on-campus are required to have a dining plan. This way, you can easily eat while you’re on campus for classes, group meetings, and other events. **
- 12 meals per week for dining at Post Hall
- Free access to Sunday brunch at Post Hall
- $250 in Panther dollars for retail dining
All prices are in U.S. dollars. You can upgrade your meal plan to include more meals per week, if you’d like.
|Cost Per Semester|
|Spring 2018||$2,075 USD|
|Summer 2018||$1,400 USD|
|Fall 2018||$2,075 USD|
Off-campus meals plans *
Adelphi also offers two convenient Commuter Meal Plans for Non-Resident students.
It is not required, but we recommend that undergraduate students living off-campus purchase a commuter meal plan for when you are on-campus for classes, group meetings, and other events. With a commuter meal plan, students have the option to add money to their Adelphi ID cards in order to take advantage of tax savings and enjoy the convenience of a meal plan. Please note that you will still need to buy some groceries or meals on your own by living off-campus.
Commuter Meal Plan Features:
- Money can be added to the card at any time at a minimum amount of $50.
- Choose from the salad bar, entrees, pizza, desserts, international specialties, and vegetarian options at the all-you-care-to-eat Post Hall Dining, for just one low price.
- In addition to all-you-care-to-eat meals at Post Hall, there are many retail dining options on campus. Some of the most popular ones include University Café, Underground Café, and Legends juice bar.
- Commuter Meal Plans must be purchased at the Meal Plan Office in the UC Café.
Commuter meal plan pricing and packages are on a per semester basis. You can add more money to your card at any time at a minimum of $50. To purchase a Commuter Meal Plan you must visit the Meal Plan Office in the UC Café upon arrival.
The following packages are available to give you the best value for your money:
- Add $250 to your card and get 3 free all-you-care-to-eat meals at Post Dining Hall.
- Add $500 to your card and get $50 BONUS = $550.
* Dining costs may vary depending on the semester in which students start their program. Prices are estimated and subject to change.
** Because dining options are limited during the summer semester, students will receive $1,400 in Panther Dollars to spend on retail dining.
Learn More About Dining
Visit Adelphi’s dining page for more details on dining plans, on-campus food options, the latest menus, and more.