How To Apply
Adelphi Undergraduate Application Instructions
Complete your application online. Or, if you prefer, email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application form
- Your secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English
- If you have graduated already, include your secondary school diploma and a certified English translation if your original diploma is not in English
Qualified students will receive a conditional offer of admission.
The offer letter will outline conditions you must complete before receiving a formal offer of admission.
Conditions of admission include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English-language ability
- I-20 request form
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation covering the full amount listed on the Certificate of Finance
- Deposit (amount listed in your conditional offer)
- Current I-20 and Transfer-in form, if you are currently studying in the U.S. and will transfer your I-20