Get more than high marks
The Integrated Accelerator Program (IAP) is a two-semester program designed specifically for international students with an advanced level of English-language proficiency who also want the academic, cultural, professional and linguistic support they need to thrive at Adelphi. The program features a robust advising and mentorship component, as well as priority access to the most exclusive, in-demand courses. Students may enter the program in the spring, summer or fall. Upon completion of the program, students progress into year two of their undergraduate education with a full year’s worth of academic credits.
- For the high-achieving international student, the Integrated Accelerator Program provides an exclusive and academically rigorous freshman-year experience.
- Have priority access to a selection of courses handpicked by your academic adviser, which are tailored to your interests and career goals.
- Find success with coaches and mentors who help ensure you have access to the resources you need to get the most out of your education and your experience in the United States.
- Expand your network through career preparation and programming that deepens your connection to the University, your fellow students and potential employers.
To apply for Adelphi University’s Integrated Accelerator Program, you should meet the following qualifications:
|Minimum GPA||Minimum TOEFL®||Minimum IELTS™||Minimum Pearson Versant™||Minimum Password|
|Only one of the scores below required|
|2.5||80+, no sub-score
|6.5+, no sub-score
|69+, no sub-score
|6.5+, no sub-score
Depending on their choice of major, students will follow an elective curriculum based on one of the following three tracks:
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and Information Sciences
- Business, Finance and Economics
The following curricula are samples and subject to change. Each student's curriculum will vary depending upon their Undergraduate Accelerator program track, major, interests and career goals.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
Total credits: 24 plus
You've got big dreams. We'll help you realize them.
Onstage and behind the scenes, in ways big and small, our alumni are making their mark in the world. Some have reached the heights of fame and some hold positions of great influence, while others make a difference in quieter ways. Whether it’s on a local or global scale, we offer the support and resources you’ll need to make the most of your education. The only question then is: How far do you want to go?